Complaint Review: Brettachtal Cattery

Karin Sinn of Brettachtal Cattery

Brettachtal Cattery in Germany

Anonymous
Submitted: 02/16/2011

As you know already, is my beloved Brettachtal' s Charming Dream died on 01/29/2011. I did an autopsy to shed light into the darkness. This report, I would share with you. Karin calling me on and say YOU kill Charming List, you can understand how shocked I was. She talks bad things about me. These stories about me make me very sad...stories the fantasies But I will no longer tolerate these lies. I do not understand that can thus talk about someone. Karin avoids confrontation with me ... why? Anyone who has been in my home knows how much I love my cats. Also my house is always in order. All descendants of Charming will soon be tested in a university hospital. should be the test negative for the offspring be . take I out the offspring out of breeding. [continued below]....
..... It is a pity that you choose such a path must be on the list. But I let not sully my reputation. Click this link http://www.pearlsty lecats.ch/ stammbaum% 20charming. html best regards Jasmin

...............................................................................................................................................................
From Vet
"Charming Dream, Persian, male, neutered, 03.31.2008, Chip: 276,098,102,515,848 Woman Jasmin Riemer For a Steimrli 8536 Httwilen Frauenfelderstrasse 27 CH-8555 Mllheim Phone 052 630 50 50 Fax 052 630 50 40 Internet: www.tezetag.ch info@tezetag.ch VAT number: 603 390 On 29/01/2011 Charming Dream was in very poor general condition brought to our practice. He was in lateral position, was paralyzed, had neurological deficits of the cranial nerves and severe respiratory distress. Due his condition and of the suspicion for a pre-existing hydrocephalus (water on the brain disease) was Charming Dream euthanized. The section in the lab by Lake Zug revealed a diagnosis of severe hydrocephalus with deformation of the Cranial cavity, suggesting that the disease has been inherited or acquired early is. med.vet. N. Zimmermann Yours sincerely, Listen Read phonetically Dictionary - View detailed dictionary

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brettachtal-Cattery/internet/Brettachtal-Cattery-Karin-Sinn-Charming-Fream-died-Internet-908904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brettachtal Cattery