Complaint Review: Brevard Community College

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:Christmas Florida
Brevard Community College
123 Us1 Titusville, Florida U.S.A.

Brevard Community College Extortion to a degree, and loans with a 100%+ interest rate Titusville Ect! Florida

I wish I never went to college! The education I paid for has not helped me one iota in the job market, and now after years of not hearing from them, they want more money from me to receive my degree that I earned.

The school also deceived me about a loan I received. When I took out the loan I was informed that it was a flat fee loan. But now after paying the loan back, they still want about 1500 dollars and the STATE has not been forthcoming with any documentations on this loan, yet they are quick to take my tax refund. Guess it's back to the cardboard box for me.....

At least now I have a small comfort that since they garnished me so heavily while making below the poverty line that medical issues have been ignored, soon I won't be around for them to suck the blood from me.

Christmas, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brevard-Community-College/Titusville-Florida/Brevard-Community-College-Extortion-to-a-degree-and-loans-with-a-100-interest-rate-Titu-444048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brevard Community College