crucial

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Ken Smith — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
Brian Clark- The Classic Chassis
3151 Airline Drive FayettevilleInternet, North Carolina United States of America

Brian Clark- The Classic Chassis Brian Clark - The Classic Chassis Agreeded to restore my 1972 240Z for a price of $8,000. Only replace the floor pans and sanded and prime the car. I want the engine and trann/clutch and other parts back which they kept. I did recove Fayetteville Internet, North Carolina

Brian Clark agreed to restore my 1972 240Z Datsun for a price of $8,000.00. The floor pans were replaced an inside fender weld was repaired.  The car body was sand and poorly primed.  When I picked up the car at James Grosslight shop in Lillington, NC, The only thing that was there was the body, no engine, transmission, clutch and many other parts were missing.  I don't know where the part are I have contacted James several times about getting my parts back especially the engine and transmission, he has not responded to my request.  I hope I can get my engine, transmission, clutch, drive shaft and fuel tank so I can walk away from this nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Clark-The-Classic-Chassis/FayettevilleInternet-North-Carolina-28306/Brian-Clark-The-Classic-Chassis-Brian-Clark-The-Classic-Chassis-Agreeded-to-restore-my-947594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Clark- The Classic Chassis