silence

• Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: David — MONROE North Carolina USA
Brian Clark of The Classic Chassis
3951 Airline Dr. Fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America

Brian Clark of The Classic Chassis Ripped me off on my 71 Torino Fayetteville, North Carolina

Apparently I am another person that had been ripped off by Brian Clark of the Classic Chassis in Fayetteville, NC. I was overseas in Iraq when I had my car taken to his shop to be worked on. I paid him a total of $8,500 he says I only paid $6,500. My 71 Torino was suppose to have new engine wiring work, complete blast and prime, and sheet metal repair. My doors, hood, trunk and front end only got blasted and primed. The roof and quarter panels didnt. He took my ignition switch out and didnt replace it so I had to start my car with a screw driver, I also had to open my trunk with a screwdriver since he took the lock out and didnt replace or put the old one back in. My door is no longer sitting on the hinges properly, the trunk isnt lined up right. He didnt even put my license plate mount back on so I drove all the way home with no license plate. Needless to say I got screwed on the work that he supposedly had done.

I just want to know if anyone else has had a proplem with this guy. He needs to be put out of business screwing people over like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Clark-of-The-Classic-Chassis/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28306/Brian-Clark-of-The-Classic-Chassis-Ripped-me-off-on-my-71-Torino-Fayetteville-North-Caro-613279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Clark of The Classic Chassis