Complaint Review: Brian Dudley (aka) Skate Xchange (aka) Carolina Parts Xchange (aka) Admark Promotions

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, March 11, 2012

• Reported By:Waxhaw North Carolina
201 McCain St, Waxhaw, North Carolina U.S.A.

Brian Dudley (aka) Skate Xchange (aka) Carolina Parts Xchange (aka) Admark Promotions Brian Dudley (aka) Skate Xchange (aka) Carolina Parts Xchange (aka) Admark Promotions Took my money and did not deliver the product Waxhaw NC 28173 North Carolina

*Author of original report: FINAL CLOSURE. THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED!

*Author of original report: Well still no contact

*Author of original report: 5 years now and Dudley is still not the Christian man he claims he is

*Author of original report: 4 years now and Dudley is still not the Christian man he says he is

*Author of original report: UPDATE: Still NO Resolution. 3 1/2 years later. Still a LIAR

* : Contact from Brian Dudley 2 years 8 month mark

*Author of original report: FEB 2009 Still no contact from Brian Dudley

*Author of original report: THIS REPORT and SITUATION IS NOT RESOLVED!

*Author of original report: THIS ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED!

*Author of original report: Update:

I sent Brian Dudley a large sum of money in early 2007, for an ebay item. Brian Dudley never sent my product and has been de-listed from ebay. I have only received a partial refund from PayPal (25%) and am still out a large amount of money which Brian Dudley has taken from me! Brian Dudley and his wife Melissa Dudley were both communicating with me, and both said they would return the money, but have not. They BOTH have been lying to me for over 8 months! The PayPal credit department is currently looking for him to recover some of the monies they have paid out for him. He has been referred to a Collection Agency by PayPal.
SEE www.brianandmelissadudley.info

Ripped off by the Dudley's
Waxhaw, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Dudley-aka-Skate-Xchange-aka-Carolina-Parts-Xchange-aka-Admark-Promotions/Waxhaw-North-Carolina-28173/Brian-Dudley-aka-Skate-Xchange-aka-Carolina-Parts-Xchange-aka-Admark-Promotions-Bria-285518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Dudley (aka) Skate Xchange (aka) Carolina Parts Xchange (aka) Admark Promotions

FINAL CLOSURE. THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED!

AUTHOR: Ripped off by the dudley's - ()

Brian Dudley has made 2 payments to me to fully reinburse me for the money I was out. In communicating with him, I find he has a positive change of direction in his life. He has apologized profusely several times and I feel they were heartfelt and genuine. He is proof that not all people in this life are bad people. Some just make bad choices, and those that have the courage to make things right are those that can change their lives and the lives of others.

Thanks Brian! Good Luck, and God Bless.

Well still no contact

AUTHOR: Ripped off by the dudley's - ()

I guess he has worn me down. Brian doesn't seem to care about what he is doing and how it affects others. I make a promise that if he ever does make this right, then I will return and post up about it. Until then, I won't keep updating. Rest assured that if I haven't posted a resolution, it has NOT been settled. Not a Christian man by ANY measure. Sad.

5 years now and Dudley is still not the Christian man he claims he is

AUTHOR: Ripped off by the dudley's - (U.S.A.)

Still no word or attempt to make this right.
5 years and counting.

4 years now and Dudley is still not the Christian man he says he is

So now it is 4 years.
WOW
Lots of time to make this right, but he is still in denial.
Watch your back.
He says he is a "Christian" man and his actions are the opposite.
Just wanted to let everyone know he has not settled his obligations.
BEWARE

UPDATE: Still NO Resolution. 3 1/2 years later. Still a LIAR

AUTHOR: Ripped off by the dudley's - (U.S.A.)

Well here we all are, still waiting for Brian Dudley to do the right thing and live up to the Christian Man he claims to be.

Another 6 months of stories, excuses and promises, and again.still all LIES.

For anyone interested, he is still the same as I described and has NOT CHANGED one single bit.

3 1/2 years now and he has no intention of being honest or doing the right thing.

BEWARE he is unwilling and/or unable to be honest or trustworthy, in any manner.

Here are 2 of the emails from him:

Jan 25, 2010:

For the first time. You seem alot more human. I really appreciate the kind words. Listen,  I have been looking thru all my emails from you. I am trying to get my head on straight about this after all this time of not doing the right thing. I know the original amount. I know paypal gave you a partial refund. I need to know the balance I owe you. I promise you my friend I am working on resolving this now.

Brian

Nov 9, 2009

It's time to make things right. I am getting back on my feet, regardless of what you think of me. I have been burdened with alot for along time, I have lost alot by my actions, and I have given all this too tge LORD , I am getting paid this week for the first time in a long time, and mailing you the start of repayment. I know, your saying. , I have heard it all before. But actions certainly speak volumes. Talk too you real soon,

Brian

#6

Contact from Brian Dudley 2 years 8 month mark

His email to me:

Listen, I except you think I am a bad person. I except my responsibility in this. I do not need to tell you all my issues. BUT you can take great pride in knowing your words, have wrecked my life and reputation. As a Christian man, I know what is right and wrong, and it is not always easy to do the right thing, we are human, and by nature we sin, and sometimes , we try to control the situation , instead of giving it to GOD. for along time I though I was in control. For along time I made poor decisions. I told you in my last email to you I would start to rectify this. As I can see my ex wifes email is attached to this, so I assume all that I do and say, she sees. So know she has been also greatly effected, by my actions. Your accusations about me however they look, may be true from our situation, but I assure you, that is not who I am , at least not anymore. I have compromised my integrity, my family, my job, my reputation, my life that that matter, and it took me too rock bottom. But as they say, there is no where to go from the bottom, but up. I take my new life one day at a time, and with 100% honest approach, some do not like that, its too much honesty. But I would rather be straight forward now than live like I have been for so long. SO when I tell you I am working on your money. I assure you, I am. There is just a list, and your on it. My ex Wife, and so many others, are also on that " Owe money list ". The best thing you can do is stop trying to take stabs at me, that only puts people in front of you. We are all children on the LORD, we make mistakes, and the best gift we have, is forgiveness. You can think what you want about me, and point your finger, I have changed, and I am taking it one day at a time.

Thanks Brian

My response back to him:

I'm not buying it Brian.
There has been over 150 emails between us and dozens and dozens of calls since it all started.
You have asked for my address on 4 occasions saying you want to make it right, and made dozens and dozens of comments like this one over the last 2   years.
You pretended to be your wife in some of the emails, and been dishonest so many times and in so many different ways that I am sure you don't even remember half of them yourself. I am not even sure if she is getting these or if it is just another con on your part.
You may have been believable on some of those occasions, but we are all getting smarter, and you still haven't got it.
To say " BUT you can take great pride in knowing your words, have wrecked my life and reputation." shows you are still where you have always been. You have learned nothing.
I did nothing but warn others about you.
YOU DID IT ALL.
YOU DID IT TO US AND EVERYONE ELSE.
YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF. YOU WRECKED YOUR LIFE AND REPUTATION, NO BODY ELSE.
I have no fear about being at the bottom of the list.
I always have been at the bottom along with everyone else, and your con job of trying to make me think that in some way I am there due to what I have done, is yet another revelation that you have not changed one bit.
Oh you are in trouble, and feeling pain, and still inflicting pain, but none of that is any cause for growth on your part.
I will continue to contact you in this manner once a month, every month on our anniversary, and I really do look forward to the day that you do believe and put into practice all the things you can so easily say, and NEVER do.

FEB 2009 Still no contact from Brian Dudley

AUTHOR: Ripped off by the dudley's - (U.S.A.)

Well another year goes by and no contact by Brian Dudley since the last update.
I guess he is not the honest, Christian businessman" he claims.

THIS REPORT and SITUATION IS NOT RESOLVED!

AUTHOR: Ripped off by the dudley's - (U.S.A.)

THIS REPORT IS NOT RESOLVED!

Brian Dudley filed a Rebuttal 4 months ago. He has not lived up to anything contained in the rebuttal. I have had no contact with him and he will not answer my emails.At this time I must assume he has no intention of making this situation right, and that all his words are lies. It has been 1 years since I sent him the money for the item.

Again he can talk the talk, but cannot walk the walk. All of my original accusations are still true and valid.

THIS ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED!

AUTHOR: Ripped off by the dudley's - (U.S.A.)

THIS REPORT IS NOT RESOLVED!

I have waited for Brian Dudley to live up to his rebuttal.
The rebuttal was made 4 months ago, and still no contact from him.
He will not answer my emails, and it has been 11/2 years since I sent him the money for the product.
I must assume he has no intention of paying me, so I have to state that all he has written in his rebuttal is lies.
He talks the talk but does not walk the walk.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Brian Dudley - (U.S.A.)

My Name is Brian Dudley, The following words written about my company are true in the aspect that the customer bought a item from me that was returned damaged, and He was only partially refunded. I am not a crook, or a Lyer. This transaction was a big mess and turned even worse over time.

The customer and I have been e-mailing back and forth to resolve this and actions are being set in place to rectify any thing that has been said. Of all the things I have sold in my time as a business owner. this is the only one I have had a issue with. That does not make me perfect, just human.

I work hard like the next guy to take care of my mistakes but some are more difficult to rectify. That is not a measure of who you are. Just what your going thru at that time. I have never had such a lashing of words said about me or my company by anyone. And I would appreciate anyone reading this to not take one issue to heart as to how I operate or conduct my details.

If you have been in my store or bought from me ever you know that already. This customer Mike is a great guy, and we have both come to be aware that we are both Christian Men and have made great strides to esolve this. Again this customer and I had a long drawn out issue and in the end I will make it right. Thanks for your time, Brian Dudley

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#12 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#13 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Brian Dudley - (U.S.A.)

Update:

AUTHOR: Ripped off by the dudley's - (U.S.A.)

It has been determined that Brian's wife Melissa Dudley has had no involment with any of Brian Dudley's business or business dealings.

Ripped off by Brian Dudley