Complaint Review: Brian Gauthier

• Reported By: TheLastOfMyKind — Fall River Massachusetts
Brian Gauthier
1275 Robeson St Fall River, Massachusetts USA

Brian Gauthier Wanna Be Car Salesman Fall River Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Really ...still telling lies.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: looser

Brian Gauthier of Fall River, MA is not a man to be trusted. He tried selling me a car in 2011 that turned out to be a total piece of junk. He then refused to give me back my deposit, and became very threatening about it. I told him I would simply take him to court. He would drive by my house threatening me, and causing all kinds of noise. That's all it was though was noise. He is a big guy, but it's all fat. Anyway I took him to court where the judge obviously ruled in my favor. I have yet to see a dime from this scum bag. I then find out from other people that this is not the first time he has done this. He actually does it quite often. He sets up the deal, then backs out, but keeps the deposit. All I'm saying is if you're thinking about dealing with this guy do yourself a favor, and don't. There are plenty of other people whose word actually means something. This guy's word is pure crap. He is a liar, and a thief. I should have realized something was wrong when a 40 year old man is still living in his parents basement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Gauthier/Fall-River-Massachusetts-02720/Brian-Gauthier-Wanna-Be-Car-Salesman-Fall-River-Massachusetts-1086437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Gauthier

Really ...still telling lies.

AUTHOR: TheLastOfMyKind - ()

First the car was NOT driven for 2 months. That is a complete, and total lie. It was driven for 1 week, and then returned because it was a piece of garbage. I am glad however to see your not dead so you can continue to pay the money you were ordered by the court to pay. With interest your looking at a good chunk of change. You're still a thief and a liar. You know you are so please do not try a battle of wits, or english for that matter. Nice typing and spelling in your rebuttle. Funny how you were crying like a baby to my wife about how your life is complete shit, and how sorry you were for the whole thing just to come on here and lie again. How are your insurance rates these days? Found at fault for causing an accident where you were rear ended. It's all public record so please keep lying. Being called a loser by you, which you misspelled is such a joke. You have a reputation, not just from what you did to my wife and I, but other peole in Fall River. The judgement is good for 20 years, and I will be coming for you. Have a nice day. Get someone to read this for you if necesssary.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

looser

AUTHOR: brian - ()

i am writing this to reply to a statement that someone had wrote about me in his statement he forgot to say that he drove this vehicle for two months without paying me the rest of the money,not that i need to explain myself but when the truck was sold to him it was in perfect running conditionand it was sold as is so when you write a stupid statement like he did dont forget to put the wholething in there LOOSER