Complaint Review: Brian Gauthier

• Reported By: TheLastOfMyKind — Fall River Massachusetts
Brian Gauthier
1275 Robeson St Fall River, Massachusetts USA

Brian Gauthier Wanna Be Car Salesman Fall River Massachusetts

Brian Gauthier of Fall River, MA is not a man to be trusted. He tried selling me a car in 2011 that turned out to be a total piece of junk. He then refused to give me back my deposit, and became very threatening about it. I told him I would simply take him to court. He would drive by my house threatening me, and causing all kinds of noise. That's all it was though was noise. He is a big guy, but it's all fat. Anyway I took him to court where the judge obviously ruled in my favor. I have yet to see a dime from this scum bag. I then find out from other people that this is not the first time he has done this. He actually does it quite often. He sets up the deal, then backs out, but keeps the deposit. All I'm saying is if you're thinking about dealing with this guy do yourself a favor, and don't. There are plenty of other people whose word actually means something. This guy's word is pure crap. He is a liar, and a thief. I should have realized something was wrong when a 40 year old man is still living in his parents basement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Gauthier/Fall-River-Massachusetts-02720/Brian-Gauthier-Wanna-Be-Car-Salesman-Fall-River-Massachusetts-1086437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Gauthier