Complaint Review: Brian Harvey DBA (Air Engineers)

• Submitted: Fri, March 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 24, 2012

• Reported By: Mr B — Deltona Florida United States of America
Brian Harvey DBA (Air Engineers)
843 windbrook Dr. Deltona, Fl 32725 Geneva / Orlando / Oviedo / Sanford / Deltona /, Florida United States of America

Brian Harvey ,Air Engineers, Air Experts of Central Florida / Air Engineers H & A / Air Engineers Heating & Air INC. / Air Experts. Took my $500.00 Deposet and Then could not get a permit so I would not let him put in AC.He told me good luck getting my money and left. Geneva / Orlando / Oviedo / Sanford / Deltona / , Florida

*Author of original report: Up date on Brian P. Harvey DBA Air Engineers

Brian Harvey D/B/A Air Engineers, gave me an estimate for an A/C job on April Ave, Deltona, FL in Volusia County. He asked me to give him a deposit and have it transferred to his bank and he would meet me at April Ave on 03/08/12 after he pulled the permit from the City of Deltona, so he texts me the account and I deposit $500.00. He meets me at the house (April Ave) and said that the City of Deltona would not issue him a permit. I ask for my money back and he said, "either let me put the unit in, or I will give you all of the material that I bought". I told Mr. Harvey that that is not going to happen. He said that he could put the unit in without a permit and didnt care what the City of Deltona said. I said NO, so he got in his truck and left.  I spoke to him on 03/12/12 and he said to call him in the morning and he would get me my money.  I called him on 03/13/12 and he told me to go to hell and have fun getting my money, then he text me and said "sir your deposit was spent on your materials if you would like I can drop them off at any time". I have saved text messages/phone records/estimates and bank statements of said transfer. PLEASE HELP ME STOP THIS MAN FROM RIPPING OFF SOMEONE ELSE.

P.S... I am DISABLED

Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Harvey-DBA-Air-Engineers/Geneva-Orlando-Oviedo-Sanford-Deltona-Florida-/Brian-Harvey-Air-Engineers-Air-Experts-of-Central-Florida-Air-Engineers-H-A-Air-En-858322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Harvey DBA (Air Engineers)

Up date on Brian P. Harvey DBA Air Engineers

AUTHOR: Mr B - (USA)

http://www.acengineerservices.com/  New City's and State's for Brian P. Harvey age 42.  4 address for  Orlando, Fl  Oviedo, Fl  Longwood, Fl  Geneva, Fl  4 address for Fort Walton Beach, Fl  Crestview, Fl  Lake Mary, Fl    Deltona, Fl  4 address for Lisle, NY