Complaint Review: Brian Hunt, UK NATIONAL LOTTERY

• Updated: Sun, August 12, 2007

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
Brian Hunt, UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
PO BOX 1010, Liverpool Internet United Kingdom

Brian Hunt, UK NATIONAL LOTTERY I got a email regarding a winning ticket from the UK national lottery. It turned out I had to pay about $600 to get the prize. Liverpool Internet

I received a surprising email regarding a winning ticket from the UK National Lottery. I was told that I won 500,000 pounds sterling. That is about 1 million Canadian dollars! It was too good to be true! After some research, I found out that it was a fake lottery. It turned out that I had to pay at least $604 to get my prize. All they wanted was our money. I read posts online and found out that they aren't from UK. They pretend to be from UK. But in fact they are gangsters from Nigeria and/or other parts of Africa. So I didn't send them a single cent. The scam was called the "419 scam." Beware!

Waterburn4
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2007 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Hunt-UK-NATIONAL-LOTTERY/internet/Brian-Hunt-UK-NATIONAL-LOTTERY-I-got-a-email-regarding-a-winning-ticket-from-the-UK-natio-267035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Hunt, UK NATIONAL LOTTERY