Complaint Review: Brian K Bass

1500 Cenith Dr. F-403 N.Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States of America
  • Phone: 252-292-4667
  • Web:
  • Category:

Brian K Bass He does Heating and Airconditioning, HVAC, I found him on Alibaba.com, but was later unable to find him there. N.Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Brian Keith Bass

*Consumer Comment: Brian bass ripped me off $180

*Consumer Comment: Brian is full of it

*Author of original report: A lie has speed but truth has endurance.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: He is full of it.

*Consumer Comment: You sent a money order LOL

I was looking for Iphones on Alibaba.com and he was one of the search results that came up, I called him and talked with him for about a week, then finally when I felt like i trusted him enough, I sent him two USPS money orders of $720, I have the receipts. I contacted him to ask when my iphones would arrive, he told me that he already received the money orders, he said he would email me a tracking # when he got back to the office. That was the last time i was able to contact him. The time for their arrival passed, still no iphones, it has now been three days past their arrival time. I called him from a phone in another state, just got his voice message, i did not leave a message, later today 03.01.2010 he called my out of state # stating that he was Brian K Bass and wondered who this was, I said Oh this is Samuel, I have still not seen the iphones, he immediately hung up. That is were I stand with this apparent scammer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2010 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-K-Bass/NMyrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29582/Brian-K-Bass-He-does-Heating-and-Airconditioning-HVAC-I-found-him-on-Alibabacom-but-w-576231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian K Bass

Brian Keith Bass

AUTHOR: Susan - ()

His latest address is not in Myrtle Beach though he loves the place and visits often...He lives in Wilson NC his hometown...his latest address is 505 Harrison Dr. North, Wilson, NC 27893 good luck  filing your police reports;)

Brian bass ripped me off $180

AUTHOR: Wowjonathan24 - ()

Brian bass ripped me off when I tried to buy an xbox 1 from him. I wired him $180 and he was suppose to send me a Xbox one and then I would pay the rest of the cash on delivery. He is a Scam artist and by reading these other reports I can see he is not a good human being. He gave me all his information cause I wired him the money so if anyone lives in myrtle beach who he ripped off they should contact me and I will give them his address if it is possible for them to contact me. I don't know if I can contact the police but I certainly would like to seeing how I have proof he got my money since I western union end him the money in his real name

Brian is full of it

AUTHOR: Bigblue2200 - ()

In the past week I purchased a play station 4 from Brian, he did not respond to me once after he was supposed to send me the tracking number on my shipment.  He has stolen 400$ from me.

A lie has speed but truth has endurance.

AUTHOR: Sam B - (United States of America)

Brian accuses me of sending him fake USPS money orders, very interesting, why on earth would USPS give me to fake money orders. They would go out of business. "A kingdom divided against itself will fall". At any rate I have the two receipts, they are not fake, and as for me living in Hawaii which he accused me of, I have never been there in my life. He will be brought to justice. He has to run and hide like a dog with his tail between his legs, and he has to make up all kinds of lies, but I can be as bold as a lion because I have the truth on my side and it cannot be moved.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

He is full of it.

AUTHOR: brian - (United States of America)

This guy is partially telling the truth.  He did order some items from me.  And no, he did not get the items ordered.  And yes, I did hang up on him.  Those parts he is being honest about.  But what he fails to say is that the 2 money orders he sent me were counterfeit, with no Ben Franklin watermark on them.  First off, he tried to transfer money to my bank account from a car dealership'saccount located in Hawaii.  He was supposedly on business there and it was a friend of his account.  That never happened.  So when he sent money orders, I has the post office look at them and they told me they were no good.  So, guys like this can make even halfway decent people look bad.  Believe who you want to believe.  I have plenty of great testimonials on my website.

You sent a money order LOL

AUTHOR: BigI - (United States of America)

Why would you send a stranger a money order never send strangers money orders.  If you sent it by the US postal service you may have some recourse... Contact the police.