Complaint Review: Brian K. Korte, BRIAN KORTE

• Submitted: Sat, April 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
Brian K. Korte, BRIAN KORTE
2101 Vista Parkway, Suite 114 West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 561-2155599
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Brian K. Korte, BRIAN KORTE IS A LIAR, THIEF, AND CONARTIST. DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING HE SAYS... West Palm Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Reply to Brian Korte, PL

*Consumer Suggestion: Brian K Korte

I want to warn everyone of this man, he steals to line his pockets while the people he is supposed to help lose their homes because of his false promises. I was an employee of a company out of Fort Lauderdale that had a service contract with Brian Korte. We would speak to his potential clients and educate them on the process of foreclosure defense and loan modifications which Brian claims to be an expert in. He would come in and make these great speeches to all of us about the many people he saved from foreclosure using Joe Lents as his poster child.

After trusting his words and signing up numerous clients for him I became a client myself. He was supposed to defend my foreclosure and modify my loan. My case was being processed out of the servicer in Fort Lauderdale where i worked. I had personally spoke with him about cases and clients asking questions and he completely lied to my face about the status. I relayed these updates to clients giving them a false sense of security. I even have written communications with his staff lying about the status of files.

Almost a month ago Brian Korte decided he did not want to stop paying for the services we were providing and took the files to his West Palm office. He made the company I worked for lay off 50% of their staff because he refused to pay for services he already received. At first we all thought he would continue to process the files and but we all started to get calls from the clients we signed up for Mr. Korte with complaints about customer service and calls to collect money after they had paid.

I wasn't to sure what to believe until they called me to collect more money after i had paid and been a client for almost 4 months. They told me the service provider did not charge me enough and wanted another $1500. I have been saving money to pay fees to the bank when they agreed to modify my loan and now Brian Korte is telling me to pay him instead of the bank and he will defend my foreclosure and keep me in my home for as long as possible then he'll help me file bankruptcy. This is not what he instructed us when he was in our office telling us the great things he did for people.

Please let everyone know this man is a horrible person and is adding to the suffering of my family and many others like mine.

PLEASE BE WARNED, someone has to stop this man and those like him.

Employee/client
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2009 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-K-Korte-BRIAN-KORTE/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33411/Brian-K-Korte-BRIAN-KORTE-IS-A-LIAR-THIEF-AND-CONARTIST-DO-NOT-TRUST-ANYTHING-HE-SAYS-442944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian K. Korte, BRIAN KORTE

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Reply to Brian Korte, PL

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Why doesn't somebody call the State's Attorney's Office he is definitely one of those lawyers running an Loan Mod office in Palm Beach and is NEVER there. He has a bunch of flunky's who still go on the name of Joe Lents but are running Loan Mod's that I'm sure like everyone else are not getting done.

Mr. Korte is in that office one day a week. Rumor has it that he has a few offices that he is setting up like yours with Mortgage Brokers running them...talking about buying a new Bentley bragging how much money he is making.

There are cases that he has going on that he has not shown up at court and just left the people hanging. And will not return phone calls. It's really pathetic.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Brian K Korte

AUTHOR: Df Sammarone - (U.S.A.)

"Outrageous & Unbelievable" are the best descriptive words for this gang. If you have had the pleasure of working with this law firm, Brian K Korte or, Jay Romano lets Talk. My experience is too lengthy and too incredible to type out here. It's beginning to look a lot like everyone else received the same service. This Law firm is turning out the same way as the Chinese Sheet Rock Df Sammarone Saint Lucie West, Florida