Complaint Review: Brian Martin

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: winediva — Michigan United States of America
Brian Martin
130 Chippewa Road Pontiac, Michigan United States of America

Brian Martin Brian James Martin, Brian J. Martin, Martin Development Thief of thousands of dollars and childhood memories Pontiac, Michigan

*Author of original report: Mr. Martin has changed his phone number

*Author of original report: Name Not Showing Properly / Photo

Brian lived with me for two years, 6 months of which was spent trying to get him to move out.  Once I finally convinced him to leave, every single day I discovered something that was missing.  We went through the kitchen together and agreed on what was his and what was mine, yet two days later he had virtually emptied all the cabinets.  He has taken thousands of dollars worth of things from me that he swore in emails he would return "if he found them."  He is welcome to keep the women's blue jeans, the kitchen utensils, Tupperware, home decor, etc.  What really pains me is the fact that he took all my son's childhood Christmas decorations - some of which my son made for me.  Barney - gone.  The Lion King - gone.  They don't make these anymore.  He took the wreath my son decorated.  He took my Santa hat and Christmas stockings that I have had for years, all of which cannot be purchased again.  These were all packaged separately from the rest of the decorations, so they were not taken by accident.  It has been two years, countless emails and at least 10 texts.  He now refuses to respond.  I have begged for these precious keepsakes time and time again as they are irreplaceable and I now cannot pass them onto my son for his children as planned.  I still have the emails and texts if Mr. Martin attempts to claim libel.

Mr. Martin is an electrician by trade, advertising on craigslist and other sites to do lighting and TV installation mainly.  He does an excellent job, but I wouldn't recommend paying him until the work is complete.  He has personally told me he has taken deposits from people and not returned to perform the work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Martin/Pontiac-Michigan-48341/Brian-Martin-Brian-James-Martin-Brian-J-Martin-Martin-Development-Thief-of-thousands-of-986099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Martin

Mr. Martin has changed his phone number

AUTHOR: winediva - ()

He's now using 248-210-6578.  I've had other people come forth and tell me how he has stolen from them since I filed this report.  PLEASE BEWARE!

Name Not Showing Properly / Photo

AUTHOR: winediva - (United States of America)

It should read Brian Martin, Brian James Martin, Brian J. Martin, Martin Development, BJ Martin, B.J. Martin.
It shows as "Brian Martin Brian James Martin" as one word.  I just wanted the search results to read correctly, and as I can't edit the original, I am adding an addendum.
I have also located a photo or Brian Martin, so I am adding that as well.