- Report: #1170652
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Brian McGoff
Brian McGoffNationwide USA
Brian McGoff Forced transfer of Mortgage to Non-Bank Servicer forcing thousands of dollars in costs to consumer New York Nationwide
*Author of original report: The rip-off
*Consumer Comment: Confused...
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I was notified today by mail by CitiMortgage that my mortgage was transfered to a non-bank servicer (Green Tree) that is currently under federal investigation, has nmultiple class action law suits and racks up 1000's of consumer complaints monthly.
- Multiple Class Action Law Suits (MA, CO, FL) for unfair and illeagal business practices
- Documented evidence of illegal fees
- Repeated failure to process mailed payments on-time
- Phone harrassment of borrows in good standing do to poor back office systems and infrastructure
- Violates Federal Laws regarding Fees, tax and insurance escrow
- Over 200 cases documented on-line of Forced Home Owners Insurance Scams
As Citimorgage client in good standing for over 10 years - I was not given any prior notice of of the transfer - the letter was mailed afer the transfer took place. I have no ability to avoid the expense and personal distress of dealing with GreenTree while I try and seek refinancing with a reputable financial institution.
In short- my personal financial information was just handed over to criminals who have well documented and even recorded evidnece of their crimes and unfair business practices. Why has this once trusted financial institution been able to compromise my financial stability and sanity with no warning or recourse.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-McGoff/nationwide/Brian-McGoff-Forced-transfer-of-Mortgage-to-Non-Bank-Servicer-forcing-thousands-of-dollar-1170652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.