Complaint Review: Brian Medavoy

• Updated: Sun, February 16, 2014

• Reported By: JesseL — lawndale California
Brian Medavoy
2800 neilson ave santa monica, California USA

Brian Medavoy liar dishonest scam escorts drugs sexual activities santa monica California

I was called over to Brian Medavoys house by another former escort. On the phone Brian said to take a cab and he will pay for the taxi so I did. When I got there I paid for the cab thinking once I got to his penthouse apt. he would give me back my money.

After arriving I enter his apt. and was greeted by a naked white man with a bald head who was completely under the influence of different types of narcotics. ( The described male above is Brian Medavoy)

We started to talking and our discussion was on payment for services and what type of services he wanted. He asked me to dominate him and he would give me 2000 plus an additional 500 every time he said no to something. Over a period of 3 maybe 4 hours I performed sexual forplay with Brian, we talked about who he was his NAME and I also was asked by Brian to give him cocaine in which he wanted it to go into his butt.

When it came time to pay me my money he had this story about he loast his atm card but the bank was delivering 1000 to his apt. So I waited for the money to come and when it did he did not pay me. Instaed he started asking me to call another girl so I and once she arrived I still wasnt paid so I took off but I took something as collateral until he decided to pay me.

It took Brian 2 days before he realized his car was gone but being that I for one am against cop activity and I really did even want his car I gave it back. Since the returing of his car he has harrassed my friends threatning the law enforcment saying that I stole his atm card and other personal belongings. For the record i did  not steal anything and this man is not only a weirdo because I left him in my fishnet stockings but he is also one of the most unprofessional people i have ever met. He is a liar and a scam. My own advice to any working girl do not go see him he does not pay you he will rip you off and in my case even worst lie to the authorities because he is not a man of his word what so ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Medavoy/santa-monica-California/Brian-Medavoy-liar-dishonest-scam-escorts-drugs-sexual-activities-santa-monica-California-1124062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Medavoy