plot

• Submitted: Sat, September 04, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 04, 2010

• Reported By: Brian — Manteno Illinois United States of America
Brian Metz

Brian Metz 200CASH.COM IS A COMPLETE FRAUD!!! THEY EVEN USE INTIMIDATION TACTICS! Internet

200cash.com is a complete ripoff!! They say yes for the approval of a loan, charge hidden fees, and take your money and give you nothing!! I filed a formal complaint through my bank. Luckily, I have a sympathetic bank that has overdraft protection on my account. They have put an one way stop on the account, only deposits will be accepted, and when they complete their investigation, I will receive a credit back to my account. All I had to do was write a statement saying I did not authorize those debits and fax it to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2010 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Metz/internet/Brian-Metz-200CASHCOM-IS-A-COMPLETE-FRAUD-THEY-EVEN-USE-INTIMIDATION-TACTICS-Interne-637724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Metz