Complaint Review: Brian Olson

Seattle, Washington USA
  • Phone: 206.605.8839
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

Brian Olson / Olson Trees and Firewood / Olsons' Home Improvement Thought I was purchasing quality FIR firewood - GOT SCAMMED with junk & rotting wood! Seattle Washington

PURCHASING FIREWOOD - BEWARE of Brian Olson Selling FIR Firewood Rounds for 350!

I saw his multiple "ads" on our local Craigslist promoting quality FIR Firewood Rounds for only $350 - which included delivery!  So I purchased 3 cords of fir maple rounds for $350 from brain @206-605-8839. After splitting and stacking wood I had 2 cords, including cedar, alder and rotten wood. I tried calling him but he has my number and has not answered or returned any of my calls -- SO BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Olson/Seattle-Washington/Brian-Olson-Olson-Trees-and-Firewood-Olsons-Home-Improvement-Thought-I-was-purchasi-1084948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Olson