Complaint Review: Brian Pharmacy

• Updated: Sun, November 17, 2013

• Reported By: yatusabes4455 — philadelphia Pennsylvania
Brian Pharmacy
241 bedford ave, brooklyn, New York USA

Brian Pharmacy Brian CollinsClemfort Orock Agbor SCAMMING MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION FOR PHARMACEUTICALS brooklyn New York

I placed an order through Brian Pharmacy for a few prescription drugs (less than 75 dollars to be somewhat safe). Through email, Brian Collins and I corresponded over the course of two days. I decided what I wanted to order and tried to order through the website (safer than moneygram or western union because I can dispute charges). After typing in all my info, there was an error on the website. I decided, against better judgement, to send the money through western union.

About two hours later, I received both an email from western union saying my payment had been picked up and another from Brian Collins, saying the he was at UPS and because of the "discrete packaging" I needed to purchase a $500 insurance that would be refunded to me upon arrival of the package. HAHA! That is not even how insurance works. I tried to be as nice as possible, saying no thank you, I don't have that kind of money, can I please just have a refund, etc. He kept emailing saying that he will give me a refund for the insurance and the original payment and still get my package delivered. I told him repeatedly that   no, I will not give him 500 dollars for some ridiculous fake insurance when my package was priced at 73 dollars. He has since not responded to any emails or phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Pharmacy/brooklyn-New-York-11211/Brian-Pharmacy-Brian-CollinsClemfort-Orock-Agbor-SCAMMING-MONEY-THROUGH-WESTERN-UNION-FOR-1100151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Pharmacy