Complaint Review: Brian Trail

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 03, 2009

• Reported By:Pekin Illinois
Brian Trail
3346 W Northshore Dr. Columbia City, Indiana U.S.A.

Brian Trail Leaving Behind the Bills Ripoff Columbia City Indiana

*Author of original report: same ole same ole correction

*Author of original report: HE DID IT AGAIN TO THE NEW ONE

Brian Trail the most wonderful man you would ever think you could meet till his true side comes out then look out. In the beginning it wasn't to bad but as the years went on it got worse and worse. Not wanting to pay the bills even when he made $150,000 a year driving over the road, cause that is what married men do they drive otr. He had me begging for money to pay the bills and wanted to know why I got upset when he would help out, he didnt want me to work, but i would suspect that was so he could have that type of control. After almost 8 years of marriage I had finally had it with the "it will get better just wait and see" speech. I divorced him, but not before he ran my credit into the ground and did nothing to help fix it. I did everything that I could do to keep my credit in good status, but he had things going on that I knew nothing about. so when the divorce became final I had applied for something and was refused. I was taken back by this, unable to figure out what the problem was. I then got a copy of my credit report and found out that he hadn't paid any of the bills while we were married or even the ones he was ordered to in the divorce. It has been almost a year and I am still trying to get my head above water thanks to him. So I just want everyone to know look out for this kind of person, he is still out there on the prowel.

Beth
Pekin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2006 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Trail/Columbia-City-Indiana-46725/Brian-Trail-Leaving-Behind-the-Bills-Ripoff-Columbia-City-Indiana-172506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Trail

same ole same ole correction

AUTHOR: Beth - (U.S.A.)

Brian Trail the most wonderful man you would ever think you could meet till his true side comes out then look out. In the beginning it wasn't to bad but as the years went on it got worse and worse. Not wanting to pay the bills even when he made $150,000 a year driving over the road, cause that is what married men do they drive otr. He had me begging for money to pay the bills and wanted to know why I got upset when he wouldn't help out, he didnt want me to work, but i would suspect that was so he could have that type of control. After almost 8 years of marriage I had finally had it with the "it will get better just wait and see" speech. I divorced him, but not before he ran my credit into the ground and did nothing to help fix it. I did everything that I could do to keep my credit in good status, but he had things going on that I knew nothing about. so when the divorce became final I had applied for something and was refused. I was taken back by this, unable to figure out what the problem was. I then got a copy of my credit report and found out that he hadn't paid any of the bills while we were married or even the ones he was ordered to in the divorce. It has been almost a year and I am still trying to get my head above water thanks to him. So I just want everyone to know look out for this kind of person, he is still out there on the prowel. Beth Pekin, Illinois

HE DID IT AGAIN TO THE NEW ONE

AUTHOR: Beth - (U.S.A.)

K WELL HERE IS AN UPDATE, AFTER THREE YRS OF MARRIAGE TO THE NEW WIFE, WHICH BY THE WAY I TRIED TO WARN SORRY LEA, HE HAS DONE IT AGAIN AND NOW THERE IS ANOTHER ON THE LINE OR IS THAT 2 ONE IN ROCKFORD AND ONE IN FL LOOK OUT GIRLS U DONT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ONE. BUT ON A GOOD NOTE SHE DIDNT STAY WITH HIM AS LONG BUT HE WAS STILL ABLE TO TO SCREW HER CREDIT UP QUICKLY. LADIES SERIOUSLY WATCH OUT HE ISNT THIS GOOD AT ANYTHING. TATA FOR NOW.