Complaint Review: Brian Webb @ CRS, Inc. C/o LSS, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 30, 2009

• Reported By: Jimmy R — Kernersville North Carolina United States of America
Brian Webb @ CRS, Inc. C/o LSS, Inc.

Brian Webb - CRS, Inc. C/o LSS, Inc. CRS Inc Almost got taken Internet

After giving this 19 year old girl a check for $32 for a magazine subscription and she left, we immediately searched the internet for their website...only RIPOFF reports existed for them.  We then called the local Police, gave a description and told them to find her in our neighborhood.  She tells you that her field supervisor drops her off and returns in one hour to take her to the next neighborhood.  She also said during the presentation that she is from out-of-state and goes from state-to-state selling this for a contest of some sort.  I got in my car and drove up the street and found her.  I asked for our check back and she said I had to give her my 2 receipt copies for her records.  I agreed and drove her back to my house, gave her the copies and she left again on-foot.  The police are searching the neighborhood for her, but we also called our bank prior to finding her and stopped the check and put a fraud alert on our account.  Lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2009 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brian-Webb-CRS-Inc-Co-LSS-Inc/internet/Brian-Webb-CRS-Inc-Co-LSS-Inc-CRS-Inc-Almost-got-taken-Internet-517375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brian Webb @ CRS, Inc. C/o LSS, Inc.