• Report: #1020696

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: D.Carr — Norwalk Connecticut United States of America
Brianna Schum
2065 Hamilton Ave san Jose,CA. 95125 Roswell, Georgia United States of America

Brianna Schum eBay Motors Inc White Passport Keystone trailer scam Roswell , Georgia

This person is selling a 2009 Keystone Passport 199ML  for $2,200

I sent an inquary about the trailer because it sounded to good to be true, I wanted to know when I could

see  it in person. She then writes me several emails telling me that she will be deployed in Japan and needed

to sell quick ( hence the low price)  This email was signed, Sargent Nurse Donna Lusby. In one of the emails

she tells me that she is going to let eBay handle the "finacials" so both of us are protected, and I have a 7

day inspection period for 100% protection. If I was inerested send my name and shipping address to open a

case.  eBay Motors Inc , sends you a eBay Vehicle Invoice with instructions to send payment through

MoneyGram

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brianna-Schum/Roswell-Georgia-30076/Brianna-Schum-eBay-Motors-Inc-White-Passport-Keystone-trailer-scam-Roswell-Georgia-1020696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brianna Schum