Complaint Review: BrickHouse Security

• Reported By: catgarn — McHenry Mississippi United States of America
BrickHouse Security
980 Avenue of Americas New York, New York United States of America

BrickHouse Security CONSUMER BEWARE New York, New York

I purchased the GPS tracking service for a unit and followed the companies procedures to first transfer the service for the unit to another investigator.  The company confirmed the transfer by way of email confirmation services.  But, the service charges continued to be charged to my account.  The other investigator and I continued for several months contacting BrickHouse Customer Service Representatives and our card service companies regarding the incorrect billing issues.  My account has been continued to be charged for a service we are not and do not care to receive now or ever again after these issues.  As late at the beginning of this month - April 2012 BrickHouse Customer Service agent promised again to refund all monies.  This has not happened and to make bad matters worse they are continuing to charge my account!  As of this date I have filed a complaint with the BBB and drafting certified return receipt letters to BrickHouse Security and my credit card company who advised me today they can not cease these charges!  Hello but, if I am the one being charged for a service I am not receiving and request the credit card company that I do business with to cease and assist then  someone will refund my monies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BrickHouse-Security/New-York-New-York-10018/BrickHouse-Security-CONSUMER-BEWARE-New-York-New-York-871780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BrickHouse Security