Complaint Review: Brickhouse Security

• Reported By: John — 89105 Nevada
Brickhouse Security
980 Avenue of the Americas 3rd Floor Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Brickhouse Security Incompetent and unprofessional New York New York

Terrible company.  I usually do not take the time to write a review but they really give bad service.  They sold me 2 expensive GPS devices and then their devices would not work after a month.  I kept calling their level one tech support and they would not fix it.  They would reset it or send me to level 2 tech support for them to reset it.  Neither one worked.

Yesterday a technician told me to call back and ask for level 2 tech support if I was still having problems...well today they did not work either so I called again and the lady refused to transfer me no matter how many questions I answered.

I peronally own a company and know how to give customer service.  They do not give any service and I would like a refund back for my 2 devices but know that it is a waste of my time to call them and try to get it.

If you are think about having a service with them call their service department and ask them questions and you will see.

They are a terrible company with no regard or interest for providing real customer service.  I just don't have words to describe how much i hate this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brickhouse-Security/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89183/Brickhouse-Security-Incompetent-and-unprofessional-New-York-New-York-1062856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brickhouse Security