Complaint Review: Brickhouse Security

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: sirspencer — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Brickhouse Security
980 Avenue of the Americas 3rd Floor New York, New York United States of America

Brickhouse Security Total scam rip off. DO NOT PURCHASEANYTHING FROM THESE LYING THEIVES New York New York

*Consumer Comment: LOOK INTO IT , Right that' it ,Just another waste of time

*Consumer Comment: Looked into it, That's about all !!!

*UPDATE Employee: Contact info

*UPDATE Employee: Contact info

*Consumer Comment: Why no name and phone number

*Consumer Comment: BS Why don't you give your name Mr Customer Service Manager

*UPDATE Employee: Cell Phone Spy Stick

I ordered the cell phone spy stick. (Thumb Drive) I recorded the conversation where the sales rep said that returns are good for 30 days if not completely satisfied. I tried to get the thing to work to no avail. I took it to the geek squad at Best Buy and they couldn't get it to work either and informed me that it was just a thumb drive. I called to return the spy stick and they said they don't accept returns because it is software. The lady was rude and defensive. I told her that I was going to talk with the D.A.'s office and she said go ahead. The response from Brickhouse from an unsatisfied customer who purchased the same item, (Cell Phone Spy Stick) also said that they would gladly give a refund. So that is a crock of lies as well. I am taking the reports with me to the D.A.'s office tomorrow. This is a SCAM people. I wasted $149.00 on this thumb drive. I promise you I will get my money back.

I am going to every site I can to expose these scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brickhouse-Security/New-York-New-York-/Brickhouse-Security-Total-scam-rip-off-DO-NOT-PURCHASEANYTHING-FROM-THESE-LYING-THEIVES-927998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brickhouse Security

LOOK INTO IT , Right that' it ,Just another waste of time

AUTHOR: Alex - (United States of America)

What a load of bull, Their return policy is so tight that nothing can be returned after it is opened. It's a CATCH 22, Because you don't know if it works like they say it does, until you open it to try it. Then you can't return it because it been opened........What a Scam, Selling junk on the internet.

Will they do the right thing and return your money? No way," But they will look into it"

Looked into it, That's about all !!!

AUTHOR: Alex - (United States of America)

Now will they do the right thing and return your money? No way," But they will look into it"

Contact info

And if you prefer to call, I can be reached at 646.253.9115

my name is Mike

Contact info

AUTHOR: Brickhouse security - (USA)

Quickest way to reach me is mbryant@brickhousesecurity.com

As I said I'll be happy to look into the matter for

Why no name and phone number

AUTHOR: Chaplain Bob - (USA)

why not list a contact number or a name

BS Why don't you give your name Mr Customer Service Manager

AUTHOR: Alex - (United States of America)

It the same respond all the time , They must have to repute all these negative reports on their lunch breaks. Don't believe them, I hope they get arrested.

Cell Phone Spy Stick

AUTHOR: Brickhouse security - (USA)

I'm very sorry this product didn't work for you and you had issues returning it.  I'd be happy to look into this to see what we can do for you.  If you can respond with an order # I'll get in touch personally.

Regards