Complaint Review: Brickhouse Security

• Updated: Fri, October 22, 2010

• Reported By: TCRN — Camarillo California United States of America
Brickhouse Security
980 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York United States of America

Brickhouse Security Brickhouse Electronics, LLC Return Refund Rip-Off, Fraud, Highway Robbery New York, New York

Purchased a 8 channel DVR system w/8 security cameras. Online shipping charge was $9.50. Ordered through a customer service rep and was charged $50.00 was told it was shipped from Canada and the website is incorrect. Purchased the camera package for $699.95 and was charged $50.00 for shipping. $749.95 total I paid to Brickhouse.

Recieved package on Wednesday, went to client to install on Friday. Client wanted dome style cameras instead. Immediately called Brickhouse on Friday morning, but no one could help me since the rep who initially placed the order is now the ONLY ONE who can make any changes and he left early, but was advised to overnight package back to Brickhouse in New York which I did costing me $65.00. Left an email and voicemail with no response.

Brickhouse recieved the package back overnight, called on Tuesday to ask when can I expect my refund, was told by that Friday. One week later...still no refund, on Wed. Brickhouse refunded $639.95. They decided to keep my shipping of $50.00 and also decided to keep the "discount" the rep gave me on the shipping. So they kept $110.00 for what? I paid shipping both ways. They recieved the package back within 4 days of when they sent it out but they keep MY money.

When I called to discuss this and get some clarity, spoke to a very rude, extreme attitude Audrina who laughed at me and said I was out of luck. I asked to speak to her supervisor, she laughed at me again, then put me on hold for 20 minutes before I couldnt waste any more time waiting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2010 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brickhouse-Security/New-York-New-York-10018/Brickhouse-Security-Brickhouse-Electronics-LLC-Return-Refund-Rip-Off-Fraud-Highway-Robb-654102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brickhouse Security