Knife

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: BJF — Bethesday Maryland United States of America
Brickhouse Security
980 Avenue of the Americas New york, New York United States of America

Brickhouse Security Brickhouse Security Terrible service, terrible product, cheap imported crap ripoff that didn't work New york, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Trying to help

*Consumer Comment: LOOK INTO IT , Right that' it ,Just another waste of time

*UPDATE Employee: More Contact Info

*General Comment: How do we know?

*UPDATE Employee: Contact info

*Consumer Comment: All Products Sold Are Non Refundable (Look Close)

*UPDATE Employee: Iphone Spy Stick Issue

Do not buy the Iphone Spy Stick. It's a piece of crap that doesn't work, despite their FAQ recommendations. I wasted hours on this, and wasn't able to get any support for this.

Their phone and live chat representatives refused to discuss support, and the only rep I was able to reach couldn't even find my order with an order number.

The product is crap, doesn't work, and now I'm reading all the complaints about Brickhouse Security.

I feel ripped off, and disappointed they would sell such a crappy product and not offer support to get it working. I'll dispute with my credit card if necessary and if they won't honor the refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brickhouse-Security/New-york-New-York-10018/Brickhouse-Security-Brickhouse-Security-Terrible-service-terrible-product-cheap-imported-966686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brickhouse Security

Trying to help

AUTHOR: Brickhouse security - (USA)

I originally asked for an order number back in December.  I could have refunded you then and this whole matter would have been behind us.  I understand your frustration.  You got a product that doesn't work and you want your money back.  I want to give you your money back.  All you have to do is give me an order number and I'll take care of it.  If you're more comfortable calling,  my extension is in this thread.

LOOK INTO IT , Right that' it ,Just another waste of time

AUTHOR: Alex - (United States of America)

What a load of bull, Their return policy is so tight that nothing can be returned after it is opened. It's a CATCH 22, Because you don't know if it works like they say it does, until you open it to try it. Then you can't return it because it been opened........What a Scam, Selling junk on the internet.

Will they do the right thing and return your money? No way," But they will look into it"

More Contact Info

AUTHOR: Brickhouse security - (USA)

Call the 800 number listed on the brickhousesecurity.com site - 800-654-7966.  Press 5 to dial by extension, then dial 115.  Other number was my direct line

#4 General Comment

How do we know?

AUTHOR: FedUpWithCrap - (United States of America)

You mention a contact number for us to call you, but how do we know you are who you say you are?  You could be any fraud expert looking to steal someones credit card info.  Leave your name and more contact info the next time you post please.  Cause IF you are telling the truth, I'd like to talk to you about this piece of crap of a brickhouse spy stick you sold me.

Contact info

Hello,

You can reach me at 646-253-9115/   If I'm away from desk, please leave a detailed message with your order # or email address so I can look into this matter for you.

And once again sorry the device did not work out for you.  We sell thousands of the iPhone Spy stick every month and they work great for our customers.  On some rare occasions due to compatibility with operating system versions or other issues it doesn't unfortunately.

All Products Sold Are Non Refundable (Look Close)

AUTHOR: Alex - (United States of America)

BS Why don't you give your name & number Mr Customer Service Manager

It the same respond all the time , They must have to repute all these negative reports on their lunch breaks. Don't believe them, I hope they get arrested.

Iphone Spy Stick Issue

AUTHOR: Brickhouse security - (USA)

Sorry to hear the iphone spy stick didn't work out for you.  Unfortunately depending on operating systems and other factors the device doesn't work for some customers.   I'd like to research this more, find out who you spoke to here and make sure you were issued an RMA and got refunded... please reply with your order # so I can help

Regards