Complaint Review: Bricol Enterprises Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: U.S.A.
Bricol Enterprises Inc.
334 East Lake Road suite 25, Palm Harbor Fl. Internet United States of America

Bricol Enterprises Inc. John Levine, Ian Snyder I sent 2 consignments of sports cards to this company and moI sent a consignment of sports cards and most of them were sold. As of today after calls and E-mails I have not received any payment. I tr Internet, Internet

In July 2011 I agreed to consign a shipment of sports cards to Bricol Enterprises Inc, for inclusion in there upcoming auction. I signed a consignment letter as I was told by John Levine National Consignment Director and sent it with my consignment to him. After the auction was over I was told that it would be a month or so before the payments would be mailed out. I was then called and asked if the items that didn't sell if I would like them returned or kept for the next auction. I agreed to let them stay for the next auction. After this auction ended and the rest were sold, I called and said I would receive payment in a month or so,also on Dec. 16 of 2011 I received an E-mail from a them asking me if I had any consignments for there Christmas auction. Imagine the gall of these people. As of today I not received one red cent. They have truly ripped me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bricol-Enterprises-Inc/internet/Bricol-Enterprises-Inc-John-Levine-Ian-Snyder-I-sent-2-consignments-of-sports-cards-to-t-821695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bricol Enterprises Inc.