Complaint Review: Bricol Sports Auction

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: evan — coral gables Florida United States of America
Bricol Sports Auction
334 E Lake Rd. Ste 252, Palm Harbor, FL. Palm Harbor, Florida United States of America

Bricol Sports Auction Shannon Collard Below is a recap of my dealings with Bricol Sports Auction. In general the dealings were EXTREMELY UNPLEASANT. Palm Harbor, Florida

After submitting over 100 memorabilia items in late August 2011, nearly 10 months later I am still trying to receive what is owed to me from the memorabilia Items I originally submitted. They sold 10 or so items in late August 2011.

After 5 months I received a check of $2,500, and they kept over 52 of my items.

I asked the owner of the company, Shannon Collard, multiple times to have my 52 unsold items to be returned to me. I was told multiple times that I would receive my items but I havent. Instead I have been given a number of excuses through text message conversations such as My nanny did not make it to work so Ill call you at 1:30 once my little one goes to sleep and Im still working on it, there are a lot of items. I will text you when Im done. I even received a text message on February 27,2012, that stated Shannon was receiving chemotherapy. All in all Ive received about 40 excuses.

I notified The Sheriffs Department of Pinellas County and was told that they have received over 18 calls from customers against Bricol Sports Auction. I also contacted The Department of Justice & Consumer Services in Pinellas County who had 19 cases against this company. Through the Department, we settled on an agreement where Shannon was to send me my unsold items, but she reneged.

After opening a case with the Better Business Bureau, I learned that they have placed an alert on this business and rated it an F on a scale of A to F. This rating is based on a number of factors such as 14 complaints filed against the business, failure to respond to the 14 complaints that were filed against the business, and the business has failed to resolve underlying cause of a pattern of complaints.

I am in the process of filing a civil suit/argument against Bricol Sports Auction. If anyone is in a similar situation with this company and would like to join my case please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bricol-Sports-Auction/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34685/Bricol-Sports-Auction-Shannon-Collard-Below-is-a-recap-of-my-dealings-with-Bricol-Sports-A-899767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bricol Sports Auction