Complaint Review: Bridal Boulevard Ltd

• Submitted: Mon, January 03, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 03, 2011

• Reported By: Em — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Bridal Boulevard Ltd

Bridal Boulevard Ltd Bridal Boulevard is on-line based and designed to appear like a legitimate american company from which to order dresses at a reduced cost Internet

This bridal shop store is cleverly designed to look like a US-based reduced cost bridal/bridesmaid/mother-of-the bride dresses. The first dress I ordered was nothing like the pictured item I chose and the fabric was flawed. And, I was completely surprised when it was delivered by DHL and realized it was from China!

Of course, I immediately called the number advertised online to tell them about the dress flaws and the item I received not being the one depicted on their website. They said I would have to return it (international shipping of course at my cost) and they would determine after looking at the dress if I was correct about the flaws. The spokespeople were not easy to understand. But, since I had already paid money and wanted a dress for my daughter's wedding, I went through the return process. I sent the dress back and also ordered a different dress in a different fabric. I sent my custom measurements and described to them what "tea-length" was ( I even sent my exact measurement for a tea length dress!)

I had to keep emailing them to keep track of when they received the dress and progress on the new one I had ordered in its place. I received the new dress a few days ago. The bust is so tight I cannot raise my arms and the dress is so long I step all over it once it is on. I am so disappointed. I emailed them right away and they told me I should have ordered a customized dress with my measurements!!!!!!!!!!! I did that both times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not know if this dress can even be altered to wear since the bust is too small and we all know it is easier to make something smaller from larger than the other way around. At any rate, a seamstress alteration fee would have to be paid to make the dress wearable (if it can be done.)

The online site (when I originally logged on and looked at the dresses) gave an address in New Jersey (which does not appear anywhere on there now.) There was no way a person would have known you were getting something from China. In my opinion, that is clearly misrepresentation of their business and they owe me what I paid for the dress initially.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2011 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridal-Boulevard-Ltd/internet/Bridal-Boulevard-Ltd-Bridal-Boulevard-is-on-line-based-and-designed-to-appear-like-a-legit-678069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridal Boulevard Ltd