Complaint Review: Bridal Boulevard

• Updated: Tue, August 16, 2011

• Reported By: Bonnie — Rutland Vermont United States of America
Bridal Boulevard
100 Sweetwater Lane Edison, New Jersey United States of America

Bridal Boulevard Wei Wu Shanghai Trading Company Complete Scam & Fraud by Bridal Boulevard Edison, New Jersey

While searching online for a special dress to wear to my sons wedding, I came across the site Bridal Boulevard. And fell in love with one of their dress's. They were advertising a "so called" special on dress's made to your individual measurements for a charge of only $10 extra and a ship date of 10 days, start to finish.
I gave them my measurements and was total cost was $109.98. True to their word, I was notified that the dress was finished and had been shipped on time. But to my horror, when I opened the package on it's arrival, it barely looked like the one from their site. Even worse, it was so far off from any of the measurements I had given. But the final blow, was it had bright shiny silver sequins sewn haphazardly smack in the front of the dress. Something that was NOT shown on the origional dress from the site.
Needless to say, I was heart-broken and by now more than stressed out, as the wedding was only three and a half weeks away. A fact I had shared with them from the beginning. But when I called the number provided to report the problem I was told that the contact person (Linda Chen) was not there. And it became increasingly clear that the woman I was speaking to didn't understand english! She just kept repeating, "she not here, she not here."
I have since filed a report with the BBB and also a Debit Card Dispute at our bank, and will follow this to the bitter end. As it's clear to me this was a scam from the start!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridal-Boulevard/Edison-New-Jersey-08837-3905/Bridal-Boulevard-Wei-Wu-Shanghai-Trading-Company-Complete-Scam-Fraud-by-Bridal-Boulevard-766069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridal Boulevard