Chin

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: April''s mom — LaVernia Texas United States of America
Bridal Boulevard

Bridal Boulevard Unimaginable lies: "we will ship it on the 4th you will got it on the 5th" (the wedding was the 7th!!!!) Internet

We ordered my daughters wedding dress in December 2011 for her wedding April 7, 2012. The dress came but was way to large. We met with a couple seamstresses but they said it was TOO large to work with. I called the company and they said just send it back and they would alter it. They said it would cost $14 to return it (which turned out to be $60.00 actually) and we should have the dress back in approximately 3 weeks. I returned the dress on Feb. 22, 2012. By March 8, I was checking the "status" and they said they were in the process of altering it and it would be returned as soon as it was complete. After 2 more weeks, I started to panic and daily e-mails and phone calls were met with the same response "no worries, we will ship it out on the 4th (yes 3 days before the wedding!) and you will have it on the 5th". They also told me (via email) that it would cost me an additional $99.99 because the dress was so large!!!!! At this point, I felt I had no choice however, we argued that with the time differences (China vs. Texas) and customs, there was no way it could be here, but they insisted! On April 4th, we went and purchased another dress locally. Bridal Blvd. continued to send emails that the dress would be here by the 7th. On the 6th, they sent an email saying "we will not be able to finish altering your dress"!!!

Pathetic customer service!! Today (April 11th) I get an email that they will refund $99.99!!! Yeah, I paid 214.97! I don't have a bit of faith in this company and I caution anyone that tries to use them! Credit card company was already contacted!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridal-Boulevard/internet/Bridal-Boulevard-Unimaginable-lies-we-will-ship-it-on-the-4th-you-will-got-it-on-the-5-866877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridal Boulevard