• Report: #302052

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
Bridal Couture And Eveningwear Of Scottsdale
8220 N Hayden Rd Ste C108 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Bridal Couture And Eveningwear Of Scottsdale Don't shop here!!! Scottsdale Arizona

They are such scammers! They told me if I paid a deposit to them I could lock in a sale price and if I changed my mind I could still use the deposit toward another dress. Well, I changed my mind and tried to use the deposit toward another dress (a bridesmaid dress) and they told me I had to use it toward another wedding gown even though it didn't say that in the contract!

When I told them I wanted to buy my bm dresses from them they said they didn't know that for sure and wouldn't reimburse me the money and that's not their problem that I signed off on something that wasn't clear enough! Then they told me over the phone that they price match (I found the same dress across town for $700 cheaper) and then when I went in there they said that they never told me that!!!

Really, are they serious? I told them that the manager/owner told me that and she said no he wouldn't have said (so pretty much I was lying) Still to this day I never received my deposit back and they are so awful! They also don't take credit cards anymore because you can dispute the charges with your cc company and they lose out!

BUYER BEWARE DO NOT SHOP HERE AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!!!

Missanonymous
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridal-Couture-And-Eveningwear-Of-Scottsdale/Scottsdale-Arizona-85258/Bridal-Couture-And-Eveningwear-Of-Scottsdale-Dont-shop-here-Scottsdale-Arizona-302052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridal Couture And Eveningwear Of Scottsdale

markets