Complaint Review: Bridal boulevard

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: zoew — Woodcroft Australia Other Australia
Bridal boulevard

Bridal boulevard Blind Dressmakers who can't read given measurements and the dress won't fit and won't refund for their mistake, Internet

I ordered a dress  for my son's wedding in November. I had a tailor take my measurements which I sent with the order and payment.  The dress was not the correct measurement and wouldn't fasten up at the back the top was boned and padded like a suit of Armour which made it too small.

The skirt was wide and the front detail uneven and the back hem trailed on the floor. It didn't look like the picture online. The jacket I could not try as the sleeves were to tight and I could only put my arms in to the elbows.

I emailed them and they said they would fix it, It needed remaking from go! I was away on business out of the country all September and no guarentee it would fit when I got back. Take it to a tailor to fix they said, a tailor can not make it bigger.  Send it back and they will check their work . It cost Au$50.oo  to return there was nothing in the "Return Policies" about not returning the dress back to me or not refunding bad workmanship.

After approximately 30 emails I recieved Au$ 50.oo refund which I thought was a refund on my post costs. I paid Au$125.oo for the dress plus shipping and now they have my money and dress.  They lost the dress and cannot return it to me ,they won't supply just fabric so I can have something else made and say it was not their fault the custom made dress was wrong.

I am now up to email 36 to Bridal Boulevard and will keep trying to honour the Policies for return that doesn't say "If we get it wrong --- You lose! This is a very untrustworthy company and a total SCAM !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 12:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridal-boulevard/internet/Bridal-boulevard-Blind-Dressmakers-who-cant-read-given-measurements-and-the-dress-wont-824977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridal boulevard