• Report: #619684

• Updated: Fri, July 02, 2010

• Reported By: Irene — manorville New York United States of America
Metuchen,, New Jersey United States of America

BridalBlvd.com BRIDAL BOULEVARD Buyer Beware Metuchen,, New Jersey

Ordered a beautifull dress for my sons 4th of July wedding from Bridal Blvd online. Sent all proper measurements and made online payment. I was guaranteed that the dress I would receive would be 100% the same as in the picture. Much to my surprise the dress came from Shanhai China in a 12 x 8 paper mailer, was 10x darker than the color I ordered,didn't look anything like the picture and was 3" smaller around the waist than my actual measurement.It also had a very heavy lining. Called them within the allotted time allowed for returns and I was told that someone from returns would email me within 24 hrs. That was on May 15th 2010. Im still waiting. I'm lucky enough tohave found another dress just in time for my sons wedding. This site is a rip-off. You're wasting your money and time dealing with Bridal Blvd. I'm out $134.00 .Buyer Beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2010 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BridalBlvdcom/Metuchen-New-Jersey-08840/BridalBlvdcom-BRIDAL-BOULEVARD-Buyer-Beware-Metuchen-New-Jersey-619684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BridalBlvd.com