Complaint Review: BridalBlvd.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 19, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2010

• Reported By: Tracey-Bridezilla — Florida United States of America
BridalBlvd.com

BridalBlvd.com Bridal Boulevard RIPOFF/INCONVENIENCE/NO SPEAKA ENGLISH, Internet

the beginning of June I ordered 1 bridesmaid dress to ck the quality of the dress I liked before ordering 3 others...  the dress came in COMPLETELY different than the picture on line... I figured this is how they make it now..I was going to do a little bit of alterations to make it look more like what I wanted (a pickup style) rather then the BALLOON style that I received.. I then proceeded to order the other dresses and one by one they were ALL different then the next... after shipping 2 dresses  addressed to  Pei Wu in CHINA and NOT getting refunded "as promised" for shipping these dresses back, AND getting a dress wrong twice I am FED UP!!

My wedding is in Nov and I have 3 dresses that are all different than one another, and one dress that is 10 sizes smaller then I need... I have called/emailed and cannot get this companmy to make me a new dress in the size I need, and a pre-paid pkg to ship the other incorrect dress back to them... REALLY!!  I had to go bridezilla on some poor girl who is just a college student answering phones for this company out of Shang Hi! If I do not have a dress in 1 wk, I am packing all the dresses in a box and getting all my money back (dreams) and will have to go local to get a dress I dont care for... what a flippen JOKE this company is!! I am out $50 already with shipping and they want me to ship a dress back again... NO WAY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2010 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BridalBlvdcom/internet/BridalBlvdcom-Bridal-Boulevard-RIPOFFINCONVENIENCENO-SPEAKA-ENGLISH-Internet-633436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BridalBlvd.com