Complaint Review: Bridalblvd.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012

• Reported By: phyllis cook — buchanan Georgia United States of America
Bridalblvd.com
Room 905,No 2158 Siping Road, Shanghai, China 2004 Internet United States of America

Bridalblvd.com Wei Wu ordered dress, horrible when arrived, sent back, paid all postage, ordered another one, worse than first, sent back and they refuse to refund my money Shanghai Internet

I called 1-888-582-5438 thinking it was a US based Company.. I ordered a dress for my son's wedding. The money was debited from my account..When dress arrived it was horrible.. Nowhere close to the correct size and very poor quality. I was told to send the dress back and they would make another one..I paid postage - returned dress.  Second dress was to be a "TWO PIECE Suit"  It came as a one piece dress andworse than the first.. I paid for dress and postage to return both dresses.   Just as I was told too do.. Now they will not refund my money.. They credited $44.99 to my account and kept $128.83.  When I call I'm told they will get back with me and the only thing they is we will contact you when we get more information..  I had no idea the dress would come from China..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridalblvdcom/internet/Bridalblvdcom-Wei-Wu-ordered-dress-horrible-when-arrived-sent-back-paid-all-postage-o-877359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridalblvd.com