Complaint Review: Bridesire

• Reported By: jojo — Huntsville Texas United States of America
Bridesire
Bridgewater, NJ 08807 Internet United States of America

Bridesire Bridal Boulevard Dishonest, Frauds, & Thieves, Internet

We ordered my maid of honor outfit, paid extra for expedited/priority handling. The order was to arrive no later than Sept 8, 2012. I contacted the company and spoke with "Amy" who assured me that the order would arrive in plenty of time for my wedding Sept 11. I continued to check the website to the status and the order never shipped. I spoke with "Amy" again on the 6th, she said the order would ship the next day and it would arrive the 8th. On the 9th I receive an email from Bridesire stating the outfit could not ship until the 10th and was this to late for my event. I emailed back informing them that it would be to late and the order would not arrive in time for my wedding and to cancel my order because they company did not fulfill their obligation and requested a full refund.

After my wedding while on my honeymoon on the 16th,  I contacted "Amy" again she argued telling my it would ship the 17th, I told her no that is to late and finally agreed to refund my money. She could not understand my maid of honor had to wear an outfit that did not match my colors because their company did not do the job. She said my full refund would be refunded in 12 hours, and only a small part of the price was refunded on the 21st.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridesire/internet/Bridesire-Bridal-Boulevard-Dishonest-Frauds-Thieves-Internet-944566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridesire