Complaint Review: Bridge Creek Wrecker

• Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: James — Wheatland Oklahoma
Bridge Creek Wrecker
3926 SW 29th St. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA

Bridge Creek Wrecker Charged 187.00 to tow a disabled vehicle 5 miles Oklahoma City Oklahoma

Over charged for towing a disabled vehicle 5 miles ($187.00) Threatened my mother when she tried to ask about charges then also threatened my grandfather when he called to question charges. Then refused to let me change a tire on my vehicle and made me call a different wrecker service to pick it up. (another 140.00) He said he was going to teach me, my mother and my grandfather a lesson about questioning his charges. He also told my mother and grandfather that he was not a person to have on his bad side.

So his service cost me over $300.00 for him to tow me 5 miles.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridge-Creek-Wrecker/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73119/Bridge-Creek-Wrecker-Charged-18700-to-tow-a-disabled-vehicle-5-miles-Oklahoma-City-Oklah-1154872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridge Creek Wrecker