• Report: #321922

• Reported By:Hood County Texas
Bridgeport Bankruptcy Services
www.bridgeportbankruptcy.com Internet U.S.A.

Bridgeport Bankruptcy Services Bridgeport - False promises Internet

*Consumer Comment: Your statements are false because you can't speak for the rest of us

*Consumer Comment: Bridgeport may get one out of hundred right - consider yourself lucky, not smart.

*Consumer Comment: Bridgeport was great!

Bridgeport Bankruptcy offers false promises. I used their services to prepare my bankruptcy documents. All seemed fine and good until I had my 341 meeting. Then, my trustee questioned many parts of our paperwork that were not completed (at the suggestion of Bridgeport's "advice"). I had email them numerous times just to get them to open my account back up so I could see what "I" entered in their questionaire. They finally gave me 24 hours of access and I used it to print hard copies of everything (which I had to highlight and then print, as there is of course no print option) I have since had to hire an attorney to fix those problems. My attorney suggested that I request my money back since we were mislead and to tell them that I am turning in a copy of their questionaire to the trustee. I have since emailed them about this and they gave a full page response about how they do not give refunds unless the court clerk would not accept the documents and clearly reminded me that I did sign a contract with them and that I is my responsibility to double check anything I sign prior to filing. I tried to rebutal and tell them that I did double (triple) check everything and that they were in breach of contract since they were misleading their customers with little to no "legal" knowledge. I got a response from them stating that they had already answered my question and have blocked me from sending them any other emails. I also tried to get a phone number or address, but of course had no luck. Prior to this experience, I dreaded the hiring of an attorney, but now, even though I am out that money, it has been a breath of fresh air to have someone besides myself handle everything. Though I would definately like to have my money back, it is the principle that matters. These people are taking advantage and misleading their customers. Beware of them and hopefully you find these complaints prior to using their services.

Principle
Hood County, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridgeport-Bankruptcy-Services/internet/Bridgeport-Bankruptcy-Services-Bridgeport-False-promises-Internet-321922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridgeport Bankruptcy Services

Your statements are false because you can't speak for the rest of us

AUTHOR: Maq's Legal - (U.S.A.)

Our document weren't prepared properly.
They made such serious errors it made the documents completely unusable.

I lost all that money.

They cut off communication because they don't like to admit they've made errors
No customer service. No corrections. No communcation.

ANYONE WHO CAN PROVIDE A LOCATION, ADDRESS OR NAMES -PLEASE POST HERE PUBLICY

AUTHOR: Maq's Legal - (U.S.A.)

Why should they need email security protection from their own customers, if they 're so professional??

The're just little unprofessional hacks trying to do very serious legal work with automated software- and are subject to just s many errors as anyone else.

The quality these docs require don't deserve to be in the hands of people who can shoot straight only once in a while.

But when they miss- to hide away like cowards should tell you all you need to know about them.

Bridgeport was great!

AUTHOR: Deutinger - (U.S.A.)

I used Bridgeport Bankruptcy las year and they were great. First of all they they do not file for you and they don't fill out your debtors list. They do however fill out your paperwork. They are not supposed to give you legal advice. they don't communicate through e-mail due to security. When I did have a question they were prompt. They filled out all my papers correctly and at a good rate and timely manner. You do need to read over all of your papers to make sure it is correct. If you had problems with your trustee noticing errors that would be on your part. Bridgeport fills out the paer exactly what you type in. I read over everything twice before I signed it. I had no issues with this company. They were Great!