Complaint Review: Bridget Nisivoccia Designs / Bridget Nisivoccia Interior Design

• Submitted: Sun, April 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010

• Reported By:New York New York
Bridget Nisivoccia Designs / Bridget Nisivoccia Interior Design
260 West 54t Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Bridget Nisivoccia Designs / Bridget Nisivoccia Interior Design, Scoundrel New York New York

*General Comment: Someone needs to stop her

I hired Bridget Nisivoccia because she is the cousin of one of my friends & I thought she'd go out of her way to do a good job. Boy was I wrong, Hiring Bridget Nisivoccia Designs was the worst decision I've made, it was also the start of a 2 year fiasco that cost me millions.

Bridget Nisivoccia convinced me that she should be the contractor and oversee all renovations which lead to her paying $400K to her contractor who totally destroyed my house, Every time I would call her for updates she would say everything is great and that the house looked beautiful, even though I later learned she never went to the house to check, because when I got back from my travels I realized the house was a total disaster zone and there were leaks, water damage, everything was done poorly or not done at all.

I tell her not to pay the contractor but she tells me she already paid the contractor, which was a total shock, I asked her how you can pay the contractor with the house in this condition and she admitted to not coming to the house to check on things. So I had to hire another contractor to redo and fix everything which cost me double. Then I find out that after all of this Bridget screwed up the measurements of my pool stone causing major problems and all of the furniture and stone I had ordered was only partly ordered and she had pocketed 100's of thousands of dollars.

The saga continues and I don't want this to happen to anyone else, so be cautious.

Damon
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2009 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridget-Nisivoccia-Designs-Bridget-Nisivoccia-Interior-Design/New-York-New-York-10019/Bridget-Nisivoccia-Designs-Bridget-Nisivoccia-Interior-Design-Scoundrel-New-York-New-Yo-446607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridget Nisivoccia Designs / Bridget Nisivoccia Interior Design

#1 General Comment

Someone needs to stop her

AUTHOR: brownsong - (USA)

Wow, this is crazy. I don't how people can do that to people and not feel responsible. Just wondering, did you try to get your money back in court? Are you still having trouble with her? I was drawn to your post because of another one against her was posted today. There are several against her. All of her victims should band together and go to a lawyer. She should be stopped.