Complaint Review: Bridgeview Bank, Fast Merchant And Plug N Play

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2003

• Reported By:Altamonte Springs Florida
Bridgeview Bank, Fast Merchant And Plug N Play
3450 Bushwood Park Dr. ,Ste 230 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Bridgeview Bank, Fast Merchant and Plug N Play ripoffs. They put us out of business with their unethical, rude ways. Tampa Florida

We were contacted via the Internet by Lizzette a cc processor. She made all kinds of PROMISES,this lady seemed to be concerned.

I had just came out of a terrible accident on a bridge where a beam had went through the large moving truck I was in and it had thrown me into the windshield. The events that followed were more a nightmare than having been totally knocked unconcious in the accident.

After so many discrepancies, I told Lizzette I wanted to cancel. After all, nothing was set up, and it was only two days after I had signed the agreement. I was told "NO" you can't. Dollar amounts were changed for processing the cc to a higher amount. Bridgeview Bank accused us of lying and also said we were processing cc over the Internet. They screamed at us, called us stupid and literally treated us with total disrepect. We have not received one cent of the money we processed through Bridgeview, which was all of three days of processing. We were accused of not complying with Bridgeview, They have literally put us out of business, and have caused bad relationships between us and our customers.

Tonya
Altamonte Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2003 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridgeview-Bank-Fast-Merchant-And-Plug-N-Play/Tampa-Florida-33618/Bridgeview-Bank-Fast-Merchant-and-Plug-N-Play-ripoffs-They-put-us-out-of-business-with-60372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridgeview Bank, Fast Merchant And Plug N Play