Complaint Review: Bridgevine Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: Kenneth R.Ph. — N.Ft.Myers Florida United States of America
Bridgevine Inc.
Vero Beach,Florida Internet United States of America

Bridgevine Inc. MyChangeAddress.com on 12-18-2011 I looked for the USPS change of address form on the internet.Google came up with MyChangeAddress.com as a top search result. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Change Od Address

As I am a seasonal visitor to Florida and have changed my address on USPS before, I should have realized that I was being scammed by the Website: MyChange Address.com ...However it was late and I was tired and when I googled the USPS this website popped up First. The form was easy, looked like the Post Office form, and when I finally got to the end, after endless come ons for magazines,services,etc..the site wanted $9.95 to do the changes that the USPS charges $ 1.00 for the service. I really should have stopped right there and never entered my Visa number. I did not stop however, and the next day read on the Rip Off Report site about this company and realized I made a big mistake. I called my Visa company, cancelled my card, and ordered a new one. Feel like a total sap getting scammed at my age(over 60) and consider my self fairly savy when it comes to rip offs and come ons. I have since sent an E Mail to the company and told them to cancel my transaction with my Id number and transaction number. I do not expect them to get back with me. They have offices in Atlanta and Vero Beach,Florida. Their phone number is:772-564-9871. Please everyone, take the extra few seconds to find the actual United States Post office site and do your changes there. I have since done that. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridgevine-Inc/internet/Bridgevine-Inc-MyChangeAddresscom-on-12-18-2011-I-looked-for-the-USPS-change-of-address-812254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridgevine Inc.

Change Od Address

AUTHOR: VeroMark - (USA)

I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with our service. If you should have any problems with canceling your order please email me directly and I will take care of it for you.

Regards