Complaint Review: Bridgevine

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: Rohit Jately — San Jose California
Bridgevine
Internet USA

Bridgevine, Inc. www.xfinityspecial.com, www.comcastspecial.com Bridgevine promises a mail in rebate but does not provide any forms! Internet

I had signed up for Comcast internet services called "XFINITY Internet Performance - Non Cable Customer". My order confirmation number is 482727430. (Bridgevine Order Number: ap-34339)

I was told that the internet equipment (router and modem) are on a special mail in rebate program. So once I receive the equipment, I will also get the forms for mail in rebate. I received the equipment but not the rebate forms. I called several times and I was told that the forms will be emailed. Never received any email!

My equipment was supposed to be free under this mail in rebate. I have called their customer service and rebate center but they have declined to even identify me! For the record, the offer is still available to other gullible customers. And yes, no info on how to get the rebate form. The deceiving offer can be accessed on

.....php">https://secure.bridgevine.com/comcastequipment/index.php

The equipment is crappy and doesn't work very well. The mail in rebate is such a scam. It is amazing that they continue to offer this to other customers

I need the equipment amount refunded for the equipment I had ordered. The total is $169.95 (109.95 + 59.95)

Else, please help others not get deceived by this unethical company!

Thanks

RJ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridgevine/internet/Bridgevine-Inc-wwwxfinityspecialcom-wwwcomcastspecialcom-Bridgevine-promises-a-mai-1147085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridgevine