Complaint Review: Bridgevine

• Reported By: jvar_frem — fremont Internet United States of America
Bridgevine

Bridgevine comcastspecial.com Bridgevine/Comcast Scam Internet, Internet

*General Comment: Rebates

I ordered Comcast starter bundle through Bridgevine for 74.99. I called the number 1-877-881-6542 per bridgevine confirmation mail for installation. They scheduled me  for a Saturday 8.00 but no body turned up. I called Comcast directly and they said there is no installation scheduled for my order. Then they scheduled another appointment couple of days later.

Now finally I got it installed but there were more surprises waiting. I got the first bill charging me double the amount I signed up for. Called Comcast billing dept and to my surprise, they conveyed the bundle offer I installed got expired ( Yes, even before first bill !! ) so they start charging me separately. Cust service guy keep on offering me another higher packages instead of try to address the glitch. I stop short of screaming at the 1-800-comcast.

Just wondering now what will happen to mail-in rebates Bridgevine offered. Don't fall prey for this scam. Order directly from service  providers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bridgevine/internet/Bridgevine-comcastspecialcom-BridgevineComcast-Scam-Internet-Internet-893398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridgevine

#1 General Comment

Rebates

AUTHOR: Mbass - (USA)

Hello, I work for Bridgevine and can help resolve your problem if you send me your order number and any other information that you may have regarding your order.

Mike Bass