Complaint Review: Bright Angel Lodge

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2002

• Reported By:
Bright Angel Lodge
P. O. Box 699 Grand Canyon, Arizona U.S.A.

Bright Angel Lodge BAD customer service at restaurants abused & mistreated Grand Canyon Arizona

If you are going to the Grand Canyon, DO NOT eat at the Bright Angel Lodge restaurants.

The manager there (a blond guy with a goatee and glasses) is EXTREMELY rude. I went there with two friends, one of whom was a bit tipsy, and the manager refused to serve us. This I could understand, but he also called ALL of the other restaurants in the Grand Canyon and gave them our description and told them not to serve us as well!! '

I was appalled at such behavior. As a result, I had to go to the buffet BY MYSELF and grab food for all three of us to bring back to our room.

If not for the gorgeous views and other NICE people working at our hotel, this experience would have spoiled my ENTIRE trip.

Do yourself a favor. DON'T EAT AT BRIGHT ANGEL LODGE!! Don't give them business. Staying there is one thing because it's on the rim of the canyon, but don't eat at the restaurants.

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2002 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Angel-Lodge/Grand-Canyon-Arizona-86023/Bright-Angel-Lodge-BAD-customer-service-at-restaurants-abused-mistreated-Grand-Canyon-Ar-18629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Angel Lodge