Complaint Review: Bright Builders - Arrowhead Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, July 10, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 06, 2005

• Reported By:Hutchinson Kansas
Bright Builders - Arrowhead Marketing
1510 N Techhology Way Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Bright Builders - Arrowhead Marketing After reading Rip Off Reports, I feel I have been ripped off of $8760.76 Orem Utah

*Author of original report: Bright Builders, Inc/Arrowhead Markering, Inc

I feel I am being ripped off after looking on Ripped OffReports.com and finding some of the same reports I wanted to get a eBay businnes going so I responed to an advertisment.

They told me how they would privide all the answers, teach me everything I needed to know. Using web site builders so I would have a attractive web site, I would have 10 coaching session, giving me real professional coaches, they would help me get merchants for my web site. They went on and on as to what they would do for me

Their price for this was $8760.76. In a few days I got a call from the financial person saying I needed to set a corportation. The cost of this was going to be 1217.67 plus $60 per month for taking care of the monthly financial side of the business.

After reading in Rip off Reports.com. I feel I am also be ripped off

Eldon
Hutchinson, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2005 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders-Arrowhead-Marketing/Orem-Utah-84097/Bright-Builders-Arrowhead-Marketing-After-reading-Rip-Off-Reports-I-feel-I-have-been-ri-149186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders - Arrowhead Marketing

AUTHOR: Eldon - (U.S.A.)

Bright Builders and Arrowhead Marketing and I have come to an agreement regarding a previous complaint . The agreement is sacisfactiory to me