Complaint Review: Bright Builders - Internet Logistics - BidFuel

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2007

• Reported By:Ann Arbor Michigan
Bright Builders - Internet Logistics - BidFuel
1207 N. Research Way Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Bright Builders - Internet Logistic - BidFuel Bright Builders took over $11,000! Orem Utah

You can read here that these Bright Builder people have or will increase the amount of the "tuition" fee depending on how they feel about you, apparently. I succumbed to their enticements, their sweet talking encouragement and then got a reality check. As others have mentioned, it took much more time than they indicated to do all the things they said had to be done to get the business up and running.

When I had my first lawyer contact them, they accused her of not being a lawyer, they refused to refund anything, they were very confident that all their stalling would cause me to go away and leave them alone.

I have yet to see anyone on this website succeed at getting their money back. Has no one managed to break into their fortress (filled with scammers and all of our money)? I contacted another lawyer and they still wouldn't budge or offer any kind of refund.

Now, I've filed a law suit. I don't have this kind of money, but obviously, they do and they don't seem willing to give an inch. Hopefully, we will have success with a judge who will penalize them as well as refund my money. I'm paying for the lawyer as well as the credit card charge and I can't afford it.

If you go to their website, they now have lots of testimonials but in reality they are only statements by people (real ones or not) who seem satisfied with the one on one mentoring they are receiving. No one has mentioned success in their business. I doubt any one has had any business success!

Avemariajoy
Ann Arbor, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2007 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders-Internet-Logistics-BidFuel/Orem-Utah-84097/Bright-Builders-Internet-Logistic-BidFuel-Bright-Builders-took-over-11000-Orem-Utah-286214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders - Internet Logistics - BidFuel