Complaint Review: Bright Builders - Internet Logistics

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:Jackson Michigan
Bright Builders - Internet Logistics
1207 N. Researchway Q2100 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Bright Builders - Internet Logistics Deceptive sales Unfulfilled promises Dishonesty at it's finest Orem Utah

I am another Bright Builders unsuspecting victim who has literally been robbed of $5214.73 and some of my dignity as well. In April I was contacted by Bright Builders and was coerced into joining their program.

I hope after reading this no one else out there falls prey to this kind of deception and humiliation.

My situation is a little different than the reports I've been reading about this company. I tried to cancel on the third business day after agreeing to the program and have been trying ever since to get a refund. I never used the program except for one free coaching session.

I knew when I received the book in the mail and after a few more lies about the way the whole thing worked that it was not going to work for me and I wanted no part of a company who was not upfront and honest from the very beginning.

After several calls to this Internet Logistics place, which I later learned was indeed a reseller of this program I spoke with an attorney for some free advice. I followed through with her advice which was to write down all of the events that took place to depict the deception and possible fraudulent sale and submit it with any correspondence I had to the president of Bright Builders.

Well, would'nt you know the president forwarded my complaint to you guessed it, internet logistics. Very unprofessional as Bright Builders is the company who charged my credit cards and I specifically stated this fact in my letter and requested a response from Bright Builders, not this internet logistics place.

I did however receive a phone message and a belittling email from internet logistics after he read the complaint that I sent to the president of bright builders. He stated that his company is the one that I made the agreement with so I would receive no reply from Bright Builders. Oh, and I failed to mention that internet logistics offered to "buy back" my agreement for $1280.47. The advice from the attorney? Do not accept!

The way I and the attorney I spoke with see this entire situation is nothing but a huge ripoff. My documentation with exact dates and times has been submitted to this Bright Builders company. There are copies of mailed items with dated envelopes proving the lies told to me on when I would receive certain materials and yet they choose not to take any responsibility for this scam? The three day recind game internet logistics is using in itself is a joke since they didnt keep up their agreements with me.

I too hope that a class action suit is brought against this company. I still don't know exactly how this company operates, but it looks as though they have their "resllers" or "fall guys" if you will, deal with anyone who decides they don't want to deal with a company that isnt forthright and honest.

If anyone out there has any advice I would certainly appreciate it. I've learned a very expensive lesson here, but I am going to pursue this matter in any way I can to try to get back my money that Bright Builders has literally sotlen from me.

I'll certainly check any and all companies out on this website and others before ever attempting to trust any of them again. Too bad I wasnt in tune with this website sooner. I may have saved myself a lot of grief and a lot of money I didnt have!

Janus
Jackson, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders-Internet-Logistics/Orem-Utah-84097/Bright-Builders-Internet-Logistics-Deceptive-sales-Unfulfilled-promises-Dishonesty-at-it-253858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders - Internet Logistics