• Report: #203428

• Submitted: Fri, July 28, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 11, 2006

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
Bright Builders - Internet Logistics
1510 N Technology Way Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Bright Builders - Internet Logistics ripoff, deceptive selling Orem Utah

*Author of original report: 100% Reimbursed

*Author of original report: Write the President of Bright Builders!

I was contacted by Internet Logistics on behalf of Bright Builders. I was told I would receive help in starting up my ebay business. I was assured that I would absolutely make my $3,000 back in no time. Never was I told that what I was receiving was website building software. I have no design talent. If I wanted to pay for a website, I would have someone else build it. More than that, it was not what I wanted. My business model is drafted around selling on ebay, nothing else. I have no need or desire for a website at this time. I contacted the BBB but the rebuttal from Bright Builders was that it was not them that sold the product. They certainly benefited somehow or they wouldn't be offering their "services". I am currently in contact with the Utah Consumer Complaints Dept. I will post again later to say if that has any effect. I've notified Internet Logistics that I will not stop until I have every penny of my money back.

Dawn
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2006 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders-Internet-Logistics/Orem-Utah-84097/Bright-Builders-Internet-Logistics-ripoff-deceptive-selling-Orem-Utah-203428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders - Internet Logistics

100% Reimbursed

AUTHOR: Dawn - (U.S.A.)

After 4 months I received a full refund from Internet Logistics.

Write the President of Bright Builders!

AUTHOR: Dawn - (U.S.A.)

I don't know that it will help but the address of the Bright Builder president can be obtained for $1.00 at the Utah Department of Commerce Business Entity Search website.