• Report: #205054

• Submitted: Tue, August 08, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 08, 2006

• Reported By:Orland Park Illinois
Bright Builders
947 South 500 East Suite110 American Fork, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-706-1850
  • Web:
  • Category: Auctions

Bright Builders-Augie Bove ripoff - oversimplified program, financial freedom, coaching, etc. American Fork Utah

I was scammed by Bright Builders into thinking it to be a turn key business. I was given 3 days to cancel. I tried the very first day to cancel and they refused me. I could not handle any program at the time I was called a quitter and lazy. The call was made to Augie Bove-general manager. I was cut to pieces and told no cancellation possible. I called back several times and got nothing good. Keep away from these people. They are criminals out to get you. I lost every thing.

John h.
Orland Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders/American-Fork-Utah-84003/Bright-Builders-Augie-Bove-ripoff-oversimplified-program-financial-freedom-coaching-e-205054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders