Complaint Review: Bright Builders

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 18, 2007

• Reported By:Sarona Wisconsin
Bright Builders
1207 NORTH REASEARCH WAY OREM, Utah U.S.A.

BRIGHT BUILDERS This is an unscrupulous ripoff they took $8000.00 from me. I became ill within a month now they will not answer my E mails regular mail or phone calls they delivered nothing OREM Utah

I received a phone call regarding a home based business. It promised a web site and complete training. For this they charged my credit card $7995.00, Within 2 weeks I became disabled and unable to function ,all this was in 2005. Since that time I have requested a refund by E mail,telephone and US mail with No response. I received only a computer disc and a few testimonials how great it was . I was also billed for a web site that never existed.

This is a ripoff supreme, praying on senior citizens and then ignoring their pleas for fairness.

Richard
Sarona, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2007 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders/OREM-Utah-84097-6207/BRIGHT-BUILDERS-This-is-an-unscrupulous-ripoff-they-took-800000-from-me-I-became-ill-wi-285288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders