• Report: #192451

• Updated: Sat, May 20, 2006

• Reported By:Montgomery Texas
Bright Builders
1510 N. Technology Way Orem, Texas Afghanistan

Bright Builders, John Wattlesworth ripoff, strong arm sales tactics, misrepresentation, no call backs Orem Texas

John Wattlesworth, a representative of Bright Builders contacted us to "set us up a web site" that would help out on the income.

We have spent $4,200 and we're told that would cover everything. What he failed to mention is that it could take anywhere from 3 to 6 months before we see any kind of activity and that there were several other fees involved.

The 3 day trial period on the package is really just a scam so that they can get their money first and force you to work with them for "however long it takes". I mean, how can you give someone a trial period for something that people don't even have yet. It took at least six days to get to me, by this time the trial period was over. The definition for a trial period for any product I've used is a time in which you get to test or experience a product. How can you do this without even having it in your hands.

Now it seems to me that if I have to keep paying out money for all of the unmentioned fees then that leaves me holding the bag. We were supposed to only have to spend 2 hours a night to get it running.

This is a totally rediculous figure since anyone serious about doing this would have to spend all there time doing research on products to sell, answering emails, filling orders, and updating the site. There are actually quite alot of unmetioned tasks that have to be fullfilled in order to really make money with this.

Then we find out that marketing is only going to do one submission of our site. I asked for submission report and found that several of the servers my site was submitted to just gave errors and that a majority went to foreign countries search engines.

Montgomery, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2006 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders/Orem-Texas-84097/Bright-Builders-John-Wattlesworth-ripoff-strong-arm-sales-tactics-misrepresentation-no-192451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders